03-13-2018 11:06 AM
I'm looking for help from this community in regards to printers that will work for our business requirements. Currently we have many offitejet 8610s, or 8710s in the field but these printers have some built in memory that store fax copies/images as well as possibly scans.
Our compliance group is requiring us to use machines in the field that CANNOT hold onto copies of information for security reasons.
Are there ANY HP printers/scanners that have no internal memory so nothing is saved internally? I'm open to laser jet or inkjet printing, the primary use is Printing and Scanning.
03-14-2018 01:44 PM
I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).
Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?