Highlighted
enzodast Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All-in-One Printers with NO internal memory

I'm looking for help from this community in regards to printers that will work for our business requirements.  Currently we have many offitejet 8610s, or 8710s in the field but these printers have some built in memory that store fax copies/images as well as possibly scans. 

Our compliance group is requiring us to use machines in the field that CANNOT hold onto copies of information for security reasons.  

Are there ANY HP printers/scanners that have no internal memory so nothing is saved internally?  I'm open to laser jet or inkjet printing, the primary use is Printing and Scanning.

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 821 1386
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All-in-One Printers with NO internal memory

@enzodast

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation