Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DoctorMars
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All of my HP printers have faded lines. Pieces of crap.

HP Envy Photo 7155
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Last printer I bought was an HP. I seldom used it for printing - sometimes went a month or two without using it - and when I did, the result would be faded and unreadable. Bought new ink cartridges. Had the same problem. Looked to Youtube. They told me it's often the case that the printer heads get gunked up if they're not used often enough. Can't remove the printer head to clean it. Ended up throwing the whole unit away.

Got a new one, an Envy Photo 7155. Ooh, fancy. Surely this one will work. First print had a few imperfections, but was acceptable. Didn't use it to print for a few months. Just tried to print today. Same problem. Faded, streaked, and unreadable. Readout says ink is still about 1/3 full. Still can't remove printer heads to clean it. Looks like the same problem. HP is a scam.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,012 4,999 264 209
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All of my HP printers have faded lines. Pieces of crap.

@DoctorMars

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation