05-14-2020 10:07 AM
Hi to everyone!
I have a psc 2110 and I'm in trouble with the allignement...
I can print the allignement page but when I put it in the scanner and press enter the printer doesn't work.
Thanks for the help
05-21-2020 01:32 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you
Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.
Are you able to make copies using the scanner?
Let's try a power reset on the printer
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Try and make a copy and check if the scanner bar lights up and if it moves.
You may try the steps in the document- 'Alignment Unsuccessful'
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
05-24-2020 07:51 AM
Thanks for the answer but it didn't work.
I did all the procedure in your post.
After the print of the patterns I put the page (face down) on the scanner and press enter, the panel says "Aligning, pleas wait" but nothing happens...