Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently went to the post office to collect the ink. This is not the first time, in fact I think it’s about the fourth, this year. It would be just as cheap for me to go to the shops and buy the ink direct, let alone the environmental impact of my 20mpg van going 2 miles to collect and the extra impact on the post office.

Suggestion, change the packaging slightly to fit though a ‘standard’ upvc letter box. I guilt a prototype which was built from the same cardboard used and developed one that can fit through slightly smaller ones.

Does anyone else have to trek to the local ‘Del-Do’ and have an ‘average’ letterbox?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Placey If you are referring to the HP Instant Ink program, depending on the region we usually deliver to your door step, that said, if that isn't supported in your region or you've not opted for it, the size of the mail box is something you'll need to customize for the package as the ones we sent are standard for everyone, that said, I will forward your feedback to the concerned team as well, and let's hope for the best,

If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us anytime,

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.