12-20-2019 09:51 AM
I have a Photosmart 7520 that stopped printing black ink on my documents.
The printer will print out the PRINT QUALITY DIAGNOSTIC page perfectly. But, when I try to print out a document, it does not print out anything that should be in black ink. It will print out colors, but not black ink. This started all of a sudden. I have a new black ink cartridge in the printer, the ink levels are ok, all colors print out fine on the test quality print page. I've reinstalled the driver, but no change.
Anyone else seeing this or have any fixes?
12-20-2019 12:47 PM
Please try to remove the cartridges from the printer then follow these steps to perform a hard reset on the printer,
- Press the Power button to turn on the product,
- With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product,
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet,
- Wait at least 15 seconds,
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet,
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product,
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the power button to turn it on,
- Printer comes back on and asks for the cartridges, then go ahead and put them back in.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.