Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Plenty of black ink.  Printer is not printing all the words on the page, especially the end of words near the top, bottom, nd margins.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@snarlo,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the printer was working fine?
  • What is the exact model for your printer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
  • When was the last time the printer was working fine?  yesterday
  • What is the exact model for your printer? HP Photosmart 7520
  • What is the operating system you are using?Windows 7
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer? no
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?  I tried to make a copy asking for black onIy and got a blank pice of paper.  I then ran the ink report.  I have plenty of black ink judging from the tracingsof what I could see.  The other inkcolors were fine.
HP Recommended

@snarlo,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the information.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-photosmart-7520-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5199461/document...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.