Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Office Jet Pro 9010

I started with a connectivity issue with my printer (OfficeJet Pro 9010). To try and solve that problem I pressed the power button to shut if off. After a minute or so of the printer trying to shut down it went to a blue screen with the code “B37585CB” and indicator lights are blinking. What do I do now?!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings!

Please follow the steps provided in the document provided within the link.
https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04760896

This document is for HP printers connected to certain brands of Ubee wireless routers.
When the printer attempts to connect to your wireless network, one of the following issues occur:
  • Printer freezes and all lights on the control panel blink (printers without a control panel).
  • Printer freezes and displays a blue screen error B84499132, B8473A86, 0xb83d210c (or similar) on the control panel.

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**You may say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**

I am an HP employee and am speaking for myself, not for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.