01-28-2020 07:49 AM
Getting the dreaded blue screen 00829C98
tried the hard reset per instructions several times with no success. Printer is fairly new.
01-30-2020 03:24 PM
@JPF63 There are a few steps to help resolve the issue,
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Remove all the ink cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If that doesn't help, upgrade the printer firmware using the steps mentioned here.
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee