07-26-2018 11:49 AM - edited 07-26-2018 03:36 PM
Have a new HP Envy 7155 and when I am going through the setup process and install the ink cartridge I get the error message" Remove and reinstall the indicted cartridge making sure it is correctly installed". The error indicates the Black cartridge. I have tried the reset process and the clean the cartridge and still get the same error. When I tried another Black cartridge in the printer the system tells me to use the set up cartridge. I see an awful lot of this type of complant on this DB. Has a work around be found or a fix been created?
I didn't get any replies so I took the printer back to Best Buy and exchanged it for another. Happy to report new printer is work fine.
01-06-2020 12:55 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!