09-21-2019 11:06 AM
I came home from a two week vacation and when I went to print I got an error message Cartridge Problem. I have gone through all the steps listed in trouble shooting numerous times and I have also replaced the black cartridge and I still have the same error message. What is the next step? Can the printer be fixed or do I trash a printer that is only a year and half old?
09-23-2019 11:54 AM
@PRINTNOW1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I'm afraid this seems like an issue with the printhead of the printer. If you have tried the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee