01-17-2020 08:07 AM
I am trying to purchase a monthly ink plan and I cannot obtain my product number (which I need to enter to proceed to buy the plan) as the information which is on a document printed by the printer is illegible (text is feint & overlaps other text).
I have found an answer to a similar query which advised to use the product code - this didn’t work.
I have then seen advice to enter the first part of my printer’s email address, but I cannot find this.
Please help. I’ve had the printer for months & never been able to use it!!
01-20-2020 10:31 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the "Claim Code".
Let's try these steps -
1) From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.
2) Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.
3) In a supported web browser on your computer or a mobile device, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
4) Click the Web Services tab.
6) If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates
7) When the printer is connected to the server, you'll ePrint.com email displayed on the screen.
You may also refer to this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee