12-30-2019 09:46 AM
After successfully printing a few pages, now my printer will only display a blue screen with a circular shape with a bar thru it and the 'number' C9C70000' on it. If I turn the printer off, it turns itself back on. Any ideas?
01-01-2020 11:02 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Are you able to bypass the error on the printer screen to access the home screen?
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Check if the printer carriage is moving freely and re-insert the ink cartridges.
If the issue persists, leave the printer unplugged overnight and then power it ON.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee