Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jb202011
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't get my HP Oficejet 4620 printer to print from my Quickbooks or excel spreadsheet.

HP Officejet 4620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Reinstalled drivers. Prints from Pint Doctor screen but will not print from my Excel spreadsheets or QuickBooks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,457 23,412 1,956 3,088
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't get my HP Oficejet 4620 printer to print from my Quickbooks or excel spreadsheet.

@jb202011 Greetings from the HP Community!

Does the copier work fine as a stand-alone device?

If yes, did you check if the printer works while printing via notepad?

If the issue is specific to printing via Microsoft applications, you may want to try the below steps:

You may either create a new user, login with the new user profile to install the printer or Turn off the UAC from the control panel and Restart the PC.

Here are the steps to configure UAC settings:

Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click OK

if you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation