Level 1
7 4 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't print from Quick Forms App on 8610 printer

HP OfficeJet Pro 8610
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Printer does not print from Quick Forms app .... worked okay a few days ago but not the "print" icon does nothing!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,157 2,157 97 174
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@votitov Welcome to HP Community!

I understand you have issues printing quick forms from your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Are you able to make a copy of your printer?

As you mentioned you have issues printing quick forms from your printer.

HP Printables and HP Printables mobile app retire on October 31, 2016. The retirement time frame is June 2016 through October 31, 2016.

Review this list of frequently asked questions for answers about the HP Printables and HP Printable mobile app retirement.

Refer to this document to know more information about HP Printables.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
votitov
Level 1
7 4 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

About two weeks ago I “found” the Quick Forms App on my 8610 printer and successfully printed one calendar page for January 2020 ..... looked great and was surprised to find this feature available  .... about a week later with no changes to my printer,  nothing happens when I select “print” under the same application .... would like to know if this app continues to function for others or is this “failure” unique to me ..... any help in understanding will be appreciated. I DID reboot the printer several times to no avail. Can this app be reinstalled? How did it get there to start with? I don’t remember any mention of the app when I bought the printer several years ago. Otherwise the printer works fine, prints well from iPads, IPhones , Win 7 machines, Win 10 machines, wirelessly, via USB connection from Win 7 machine and copies and scans just fine to paper copy as well as to PC files.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,157 2,157 97 174
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@votitov

I understand your concerns.

As we have stated that application has retired now.

Have a nice day!!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation