Level 2
31 22 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't print in red

Envy 5030 printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Installed new cartridges, but won't print in red even after cleaning heads. Spoke to HP who are replacing it with a reconditioned model. Not happy with this as this is now the second replacement as the first one was faulty. Going to speak to John lewis about it.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,344 18,252 1,046 1,150
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't print in red

@hansi1

Welcome to HP support community.

I am sending you a private message requesting for few details. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
hansi1
Level 2
31 22 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't print in red

Thank you. I have spoken to HP Support and they are replacing the printer which will arive on 2nd December. This will be the second replacement printer and I have lost a lot of cartridges by experimenting and trying to get it printing in red. I understand the replacement will be a refurbished model which I'm not happy about as my printer is only three months old!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,485 6,478 423 523
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't print in red

@hansi1

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message with the required information to assist you better. Kindly revert.

keep us posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation