01-09-2020 05:08 PM
Cannot connect my deskjet 2655 printer to the wireless network. I have tried the directions to do so multiple times. Have reset the network. I need to do so use insta-ink. I bought the printer explicitly to use this service.
01-12-2020 11:52 AM
@Aclogston, Welcome to HP Support Community!
I understand you have issues connecting the printer to the wireless network, let us try to fix this. Try the steps below-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, print a Wireless Network Test Report, and then follow any instructions on the report to troubleshoot wireless connectivity problems.
For more information, go to Using a Wireless Network Test Report.
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee