Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I am having an issue hp printer Cannot connect to printer now. Try again later. Not recognizing cartridges, third, set , even had insta ink remote in and they couldn't fix

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@AJHU1

Welcome to HP support community.

Provide the printer model number or the product number?

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

How is the printer connected, USB or WiFi?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP Envy 360 windows laptop,      Hp envy 6255 printer, running windows 10.     Keep having the issue, not the insta ink cartridges, they resent 3 times already, remoted in, they sent an escalation because they couldn't figure it out,   still not working

HP Recommended

Is connected wireless, but also tried USB,   all status shows connected, from insta ink account and hp smart account,   but still shows trying to connect, then after few minutes says can't connect, try again later,.

HP Recommended

@AJHU1

Did you update the printer firmware?

If not, here are the steps:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others .

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes updated firmware re set up web services re-enrolled printer

HP Recommended

@AJHU1

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.