01-14-2020 11:29 PM
I have all updates, changed ink cartridges, cleaned the heads. I get an error message when I try to align the cartridges.
The only ink on the report is the blue one. I can e-print in blue ink but cannot see black on the paper at all, even when I try to make a copy.
01-17-2020 01:16 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04855186, https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-7510-wide-format-all-in-one-printer-series/7127198... and https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-7510-wide-format-all-in-one-printer-series/7127198...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee