cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Cannot print on photo paper from HP Smart app

HP Recommended
HP Envy 7155
iOS
Hi, I'm hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. We have an HP Envy 7155 that is still fairly new to us. We have it all set up and have no problems printing from my MacBook Pro. Where I have issues is printing from the HP Smart application for iPhone. When I attempt to print a picture from the app, it only prints to normal sized letter paper. I do not have an option or an apparent way to print to photo paper. I am confident that it's loaded correctly since I can pull out my MacBook and print with the photo paper. Is there a spot in the app where I need to enable the second paper tray? It seems like if I can print from my MacBook that I shouldn't have an issue printing from HP's own app, yet, I am unable to do so. Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 6
560 550 34 46
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The paper setting is hiden.

On the Print Preview screen, tap on the small gray bar above the printer name.

There you will find the paper option.

Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much. That functionality is super unintuitive. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
560 550 34 46
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your Welcome

Glad to be of help.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation