cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot read posts

HP Recommended
OfficeJet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I signed up because NOTHING from HP has been working for me and I've spent hours trying to get a printer working and am dead in the water.

And now I see the community website isn't working either. I search for topics and find ones related to my issue. And when I click on them, I get a 500 server error.

Untitled.png

HP is definitely not on my good side at the moment.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Oh, I can read this one for some reason. That's a start, I guess.

Looks like I can view all posts, except when I try to access them from the search results.

UPDATE:

I found a workaround. Clicking a search result produces a URL like this:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Archive-Read-Only/HP-Deskject-D2600-NTPRINT-Problem/m-p/11323...

If I remove the last query argument (search-result-uid), I can then view the post.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation