Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot select to print from list of printers which have been installed on new laptop

Have new laptop  Installed two existing printers.  Cannot print from wireless printer anymore.  It denotes it as (Network) and rolls over to other printer.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,196 19,099 1,095 1,181
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot select to print from list of printers which have been installed on new laptop

@Karen115

Welcome to HP support community.

Provide the printer model number or the product number?

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

Are you getting any error message?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I used the online doctor fix it tool and it helped me. It turned out my printer was listed but never fully installed so I was able to install it and now everything is working. Thank you so much for responding.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,196 19,099 1,095 1,181
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Karen115

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation