02-09-2020 08:13 AM
I had a paper jam where the rollers took at least 10 pages at once, I had to also change the colour cartridge due to it running out, I now get an error message saying the cartridge has jammed and there is a paper jam, when opening the printer to access the cartridges the paper has failed to print and the cartridge has stuck causing an hole in the paper. I have done all the troubleshooting and it is still the same, does anyone know if this is the end of my printer?
02-11-2020 08:47 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee