06-15-2016 02:10 PM
Tech Support advised that my Photosmart C6250 printer was no longer functional. I had purchased a complete set of inks to rule-out cartridge failure. Support recommended escalation contact to receive a credit to cover my purchase or inks for the refurbed Envy 5530. How do I get HP61 cartridges black and tri-color? Bob Roperti
06-16-2016 08:52 AM
I see that you are replacing a Photosmart C6250 and you are trying to replace some unused cartridges. For this issue, you would need to contact HP Support using the method you used previously for further support with that issue.
Please let me know if you are able to reach some resolution. If you are, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?