Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Cartridges - Credit-Return

Product Name: HP Photosmart C6250
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Tech Support advised that my Photosmart C6250 printer was no longer functional. I had purchased a complete set of inks to rule-out cartridge failure. Support recommended escalation contact to receive a credit to cover my purchase or inks for the refurbed Envy 5530. How do I get HP61 cartridges black and tri-color? Bob Roperti 

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: Cartridges - Credit-Return

Hey @rjr3,

I see that you are replacing a Photosmart C6250 and you are trying to replace some unused cartridges. For this issue, you would need to contact HP Support using the method you used previously for further support with that issue.

Please let me know if you are able to reach some resolution. If you are, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation