12-06-2019 05:16 AM
I bought my hp 415 ink tank less than month and printed normaly black and color papers around 50 papers and i didnt make any changes since bought only 1 update occured and a paper printed out to notify me
Note i dont use the printer on daily basis may leave it for a week once i tried to print the message mentioned above poped and i cant find a solution please support
12-09-2019 03:36 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Follow the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-ink-tank-310-series/16180943/document/c05629636
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee