Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet 3632
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Hello. 

I am having a bit of trouble changing my registered wifi on the product. I have deleted the old setting in system preferences assuming that it would show up as a default printer and enter in the new details. The Mac and Printer seemingly aren't speaking to one another so I can enter in the new passcode from ythe hub. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

I understand you are having issue with the Network connection with your Mac. Please check the link below. Hope this helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3630-all-in-one-printer-series/7172306/model/7599657...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution

John Domnic

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Thanks and Regards,
John_domnic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

I understand you are having issue with the Network connection with your Mac. Please check the link below. Hope this helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3630-all-in-one-printer-series/7172306/model/7599657...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution

John Domnic

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Thanks and Regards,
John_domnic.
HP Recommended

Thank you. Seems to of been sorted with the driver updates. Have a great day. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.