cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Check ink levels HP PSC 1210

HP Recommended

I have a HP PSC 1210 using a HP Pavilion G6 running Windows 7.  How do I check my ink levels? There used to be the HP toolbox but that has disappeared. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 9
3,242 3,139 354 625
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Look at this link here on the FAQs for the upgrade on this printer to Windows 7 driver installation. Some of the advanced features are not available. The printer toolbox  has a workaround for checking the estimated ink levels.  There are two listed. Under the frequently asked questions click the plus sign by “HP Toolbox Workarounds” this is near the end of the page. There is also some great info under the FAQs for Solution center too. 

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

2I tried the solution give for opening toolbox for HP1210v all-in-one using Windows 7 but it did not work.  When I go to file, print, then the option is preferences, there is no box Features.  I tried all the others - Advanced, Paper/Quality, Effects, Finishing, Color, but there is nothing on any of them, either.

Please advise.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
3,242 3,139 354 625
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hambrismommy  One can also check the ink levels by printing a self test page from the device itself. Here is a link  that will show how to print a self test from the printer. It will show the steps for a PSC 1200 series printers toward the end of the chart provided in the link. One would apply the same sequence listed to any printer in that series. I hope that this helps.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Make sure paper is load and hold down the cancel button and the collor button at the same time and release both buttons and the ink level will print automaic 

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation