Jack104
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting to WiFi

HP Deskjet 3050A J611
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I have made a change in my WiFi routers (netgear to infinity) and lost my wireless connection to my printer...I have performed all of the steps to re-connect to the new router including a "WIRELESS NETWORK TEST REPORT" indicating

"No problems found. Congratulations on the successful setup of your wireless printer"...I have re-booted the printer, computer and the router and still can make NO Connections to printer operations???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
PCAsta
Level 2
32 32 0 2
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting to WiFi

Hello and welcome to the HP Forums!

Great that you have connected your Hp printer with wireless connection all by yourself. Well there should not be any issues while trying to connect printer with computer but sometimes this kind of issues occurs. As you have not mention which operting system you have got on computer so i assume that you have a windows machine so you can try to add a printer option from control panel. If that doesn't work then you may also try to add printer with IP addresst.

Incase you are not able to get this done then do reply with operating system of computer and IP address of your printer(mentioned in "WIRELESS NETWORK TEST REPORT") so that i can assist you better.

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
If you still continue to have issues you may also contact HP Printer Support.

0 Kudos
Jack104
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting to WiFi

Printer is HP Deskjet 3050A J611 and operating system is macOS Sierra 10.12.5

0 Kudos
PCAsta
Level 2
32 32 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting to WiFi

As it is a MAC then try to add printer through IP address. As mentioned earlier ip address would be on Network Test print page. But make sure you have uninstalled all the existing drivers and software for the printer.

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
If you still continue to have issue contact Support for Hp Printer at 1888-883-5055.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation