09-13-2017 08:55 PM
I SET MY PRINTER FOR DUPLEX PRINTING SHORT SIDE FLIP. IT PRINTER EVERY OTHER PAGE, AS IT SHOULD, BUT THEN DID NOT PROMPT ME TO PUT THE PAPER BACK IN FLIPED AND COMTINUE. HOW DO I GET IT TO PRENT THE OTHE PAGES??
09-13-2017 09:50 PM
Didn't it print the other side too?
The Officejet 4632 should perform automatic duplexing and do not prompt to flip the pages manuallly..
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?