Hatjill
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Desk jet 3762 sizing?

DeskJet 3752
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
I just got this new printer and would like to print photos from my phone. When I select one to print it automatically prints out 8 by 10. I would like to print 5 by 7 size. I can't see anywhere to resize my photos.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 423 588
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Desk jet 3762 sizing?

Hi @Hatjill,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP DeskJet 3752 All-in-One Printer wherein you do not have an option to select the paper size while printing photos from the phone. 

I suggest that you manually change the paper size on the printer and check.

You may also check HP Smart App from the link: HP Smart App​​​​​​​

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3 Desk10
Level 3
28 27 3 5
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Desk jet 3762 sizing?

Hi Hatjill,

Some printers have the capability to auto detect the paper size (at least some of the key sizes).

1. If you load Letter size paper/photo, it detects that you like to print on Letter size. If you want to print 5x7 layout on Letter size media, you may want to have such editing on Letter size instead and print out the Letter size.

2. But if you actually want to print picture on 5x7 photo paper:

• Ensure you load 5x7 media into the sliding input tray.
  • At your Android device, after you select Print, select the Printer, usually you can see the listed paper size that you change. I'm not sure if you're using HP Smart app, if you're using HP Smart app, there is definitely such option to select the paper size. If you have not installed HP Smart app, try this out

Hope this helps.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with “Accept as Solution”; if it solves your issue.
****Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up”; at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping

~Desk 10
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation