Salvo328
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DeskJet 3510 Printing Blank Pages

DeskJet 3510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My DeskJet 3510 is printing blank pages. I ran the support diagnostics via the support page and tried printing a test page. It will print, but it is still blank. The ink levels for both color and black are still good, both HP brand. I unplugged the printer and plugged it back in to try and rest, but it didn't work. I have the same printer in another room and it's printing just fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,203 6,190 333 245
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DeskJet 3510 Printing Blank Pages

@Salvo328

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's clean the ink cartridges:

Follow these steps to run an automated tool to clean the cartridges if you found defects on the diagnostic report.

1. Right-click the Start button () in the lower left corner of the screen, click Search, and then type HP.

2. Click your printer ().

NOTE: 

You can also open the HP printer software from your computer desktop: double-click the icon for your HP printer ().

HP Printer Assistant opens in a new window.

3. Click Maintain Your Printer (). The HP Toolbox opens.

4. Click the Device Services tab.

5. Click Clean Ink Cartridges, and then follow the on-screen instructions to clean the cartridges.

6. After running the tool, click Print to print a diagnostic report. If the print quality is still unacceptable, follow the on-screen instructions to run a Second-level clean.

NOTE: 

To avoid issues that require cleaning, always turn the printer off with the Power button.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3510-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5157460/model/51574...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation