2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

DeskJet 3755 Cuts off Bottom of PAge

DeskJet 3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I print pdf documents online, my printer always cuts off the bottom of my page. When i print pdfs from adobe I am able to print the whole page without it cutting off, but with an obnoxious tab of space from the end of the document to the bottom of the page. I do not want this extra space at the bottom of my documents. How can I get rid of this? I am using 8.5X11 in paper and my printer is set to letter size paper. I do not want this extra 1/2 inch space.

5 REPLIES 5
Level 16
Level 16
26,375 26,099 4,656 10,245
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

This is a limitation of the hardware, as listed by its specifications:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-DeskJet-3700-All-in-One-Printer-series/8954253/model/11262035...

See Paper-handling specifications > Print margins,12.7 mm (0.5 inch) is the minimum bottom margins which the pritner cannot exceed.

Regards,

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
samantha_k2
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Ugh that's annoying! I wish I realized that before! Thank you though for letting me know! You saved me countless hours of trying to figure out how to fix this.
0 Kudos
VaevictusAsmadi
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I tried inputting the custom margins listed on the page, but now I am left with both the top and bottom cut off. Is there a different set of margins for Chromebooks (chrome OS)?

MandiKS
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have having the same issue and I print from a Chromebook would love more info on what margins to use??

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,167 6,154 331 243
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@MandiKS

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

The printer will support only those margins as per the "paper handling" section here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-DeskJet-3700-All-in-One-Printer-series/8954253/model/1126203... in respective of the Operating System.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation