Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135
iOS

Hi,

Brand new printer as above. Have downloaded the App to iPads. When go to find the HP networking in SETTINGS (as instructed) it does not appear. I have reset everything. 

Support on my 4th attempt told me the printer only works with computers,not mobile devices. This is in opposition to enclosed instructions.

So, just how do I connect to my wireless network and iPads and iPhones? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I’m in Mexico. Dialing the US toll free number ones that work, it seems. Other ideas? I have contacted Latin Am support. They didn’t get it sorted. 

HP Recommended

@Nihikai

Hello, 

Be advised that the user Adamrone6322 is a spammer. The number provided on the post is not an HP number. 

I work on behalf of HP. 

HP Recommended

@Nihikai, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you'd want to print from your iOS devices. As per the printer specifications, the printer does not support mobile printing solutions or web services. 

You'd not be able to configure the printer on iOS devices or any other mobile devices.

Refer to the document Printer Specifications for HP DeskJet 1110, 2130 Printers for details.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.