Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cure21
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2600 tri-colour ink light flashes

Hello, i have installed one black 304XL and one tri-colour 304XL ink to my deskjet2600.

After about 30 pages and while the ink levels are full , the tri-colour light flashes and doesn't allow me to print.

I ejected, cleaned and reput the tri-colour ink. Light doen't flash anymore, but after printing again one page it is still back on flashing.

What should i do? The print quality is fine, ink is full but light keeps flashing after printing the first page.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,135 6,122 328 241
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Cure21

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Does the light flash, if you insert another old tri-color cartridge? If no, you could either return it to the store/website you purchased it from or contact the HP Support Team regarding this.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If yes, follow the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/document/c05...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Cure21
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply.

I will insert one new one tri-color to check the light. If there isn't any flashing can i get a replacement for my old cartridge from the shop i bought it?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation