Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2620 not printing. Done all troubleshooting and cleaned cartridges. Goes through the motions

Deskjet 2630 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Deskjet 2620 not printing. Done all troubleshooting and cleaned cartridges. Goes through the motions but nothing shows on the paper. No error messages, just doesn't print.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
216 215 14 24
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2620 not printing. Done all troubleshooting and cleaned cartridges. Goes through the motions

Hi,

Thank you for contacting HP.

If you have cleaned the copper contacts on the Cartridges its good.

Is your printer connected to a PC?

Did you check the Ink level on the PC?

Are there any light glowing on the Printer or any Error Symbol on the small display?

Try the steps in the link below:- 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05370810?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

Please get back to us for further Assistance !!

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

I´m an HP employee
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes it is connected via wifi to my PC, yes I checked the ink levels and no there are no error messages. 

It receives the message to print and then it proceeds to print but then nothing comes onto the paper. It's like the print heads are not touching the paper.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation