Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2630 wont print text

Deskjet 2630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Received a pptx yesterday that I needed to print out. Tried it and it ran ok 9 times, whichis what I wanted. However, when I went back in to print off more copies the printer would not print any of the text on the ppt. I have uninstalled and re-installed the software and the device multiple times, and it still wont work. I have also tried taking another file, this time a letter in Word,  and printing it, and again no text, just the jpg in the letter header. No text. No idea what is wrong either! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,411 10,391 781 774
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet 2630 wont print text

@DougRoss99, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I would suggest you try the Windows built-in drivers. Follow the steps below:

•    Go to Control Panel - Devices and printers - Click on "Add printer" and follow the on-screen instructions.

•    When the page prompts for the drivers, select "Windows update". The driver list will be updated.

•    Click HP, Hewlett Packard, or Hewlett-Packard in the Manufacturer pane, and then click the name of your printer in the Printers pane.

Refer to this document HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver for help

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation