12-04-2019 06:17 AM
Hello, my printer can't really print with good quality and even with colors in A3. I've tried everything, cleaning it, aligning the cartriges(all of this in A4 because it seems the printer doesn't support these tasks in A3) and the result after all this is still the same. I've checked the setting aswell, tried changing them, and put them back to default. Nothing seems to fix this and I can't find any online support for this problem. Thank you for your time.
12-06-2019 04:43 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee