01-27-2020 11:51 AM
My HP 3050 printer had died and I have several 301 cartridges which will now go to waste. Does anyone know of any currently available printers that take the 301 cartridges? Thank you to anyone who can help
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-29-2020 05:56 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Here are the list of compatible printer for HP 301 cartridge.
- HP Deskjet 1000 Printer (CH340B)
- HP Deskjet 1010 Printer (CX015B)
- HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer (CH346B)
- HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (CQ198B)
- HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer (B2L56B)
- HP Deskjet 1512 All-in-One Printer (C5X26B)
- HP Deskjet 1514 All-in-One Printer (C5X27B)
- HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer (CH350B)
- HP Deskjet 2050 Special Edition All-in-One Printer (CH355B)
- HP Deskjet 2050A All-in-One Printer (CQ199B)
You can check the offers on HP stores website:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
01-31-2020 02:26 AM
Thank you for taking the trouble to answer. Unfortunately all the printers listed are out of stock. However a bit of fiddleing has got my (very old) printer working again so hopefully it will live long enough to use up my ink cartridge stock.