Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

We also have some printers in the office and need to know if they have hard drives:

HP LaserJet 2300

HP Laserjet 4250

HP Deskjet 840c

HP Deskjet 842c

HP P3005

HP PSC 1210

Thanks!

HP Recommended

@sm_77 wrote:

We also have some printers in the office and need to know if they have hard drives:

HP LaserJet 2300

HP Laserjet 4250

HP Deskjet 840c

HP Deskjet 842c

HP P3005

HP PSC 1210

Thanks!

The PSC 1210 and all PSC models do not have a hard drive.  The Deskjet 840c, 842c and all Deskjet models do not have a hard drive.  I do not know about the Laserjet models.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I have a 6110 all in one inkjet. Is there a hard drive, RAM or anything that stores any information? If so how do I wipe it before I give it away?

HP Recommended

Our office has several printers ready for disposal.  Can you tell me if these have internal hard drives?

LaserJet 2200

LaserJet 2420

LaserJet 5si

LaserJet 2550Ln

Recently the 2200 started spewing out print jobs that were several months old, including emails that have long since been deleated from the user's computer.  If there is no hard drive in these printers, can you explain how this could happen? 

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

jk_2013

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

My HP Photosmart C7280 has stopped worked. Is there anything I need to remove or erase for security prior to re-cycling? Is there a hard drive on this unit? Thanks in advance for the reply. 

Best.

strickland68

HP Recommended

@strickland68 wrote:

My HP Photosmart C7280 has stopped worked. Is there anything I need to remove or erase for security prior to re-cycling? Is there a hard drive on this unit? Thanks in advance for the reply. 

Best.

strickland68

There is no hard drive on the C7280.  You will want to make sure any photo cards are removed.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I need to discard my old printer.  Does the HP PSC 1350 model have an internal hard drive I should worry about before getting rid of this HP printer / scanner / copier ?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

@AkDigger wrote:

I need to discard my old printer.  Does the HP PSC 1350 model have an internal hard drive I should worry about before getting rid of this HP printer / scanner / copier ?

Thanks!

The PSC 1350 does not have a hard drive and does not store any personal information.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended
Thank you Bob!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.