12-22-2019 09:24 PM - last edited on 12-23-2019 10:37 AM by Cheron-Z
I have the same error message. I've tried reinstalling from the links provided. Nothing works. Any solution to this? I'd really like to adjust the lights on my keyboard.
12-24-2019 10:53 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the exact model for your computer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- What is the exact issue you are facing?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
01-08-2020 10:12 PM
Omen control panel never worked on my laptop. When I tried to open it I get the message 'The code execution cannot proceed because SynCom.dll was not found'. I tried reinstalling from the link in https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/Download-Omen-control-panel-software/m-p/5981195#M457...
It seemed to install but I got the same message when I tried to open Omen control panel after the re-installation.
I have an OMEN 15-dc1xxx. I'm running Windows 10. This has been a problem since I bought the computer in October. I have installed software such as photoshop and installed windows updates, but it was a problem before that.
01-09-2020 10:16 AM
Thank you for the information.
I recommend you uninstall Omen command center and download and install it from Microsoft store and check whether the issue is resolved.
Here is how it is done.
- Go to the Start button, and then from the apps list select Microsoft Store.
- Visit the Apps tab in Microsoft Store.
- To see more of any category, select Show all at the end of the row.
- Select the app Omen Command center to download, and then select Get.
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee
01-12-2020 03:32 PM
As I mention in my posts and in the subject, this is Omen Control NOT Omen Command Center. I tried uninstalling Omen Control before reinstalling in my original troubleshooting. It did not help with installing Omen Control software...for the keyboard NOT the gaming command center. Reinstalling Omen command centre software will do nothing for my problem.