Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Download Omen control panel software

I have the same error message. I've tried reinstalling from the links provided. Nothing works. Any solution to this? I'd really like to adjust the lights on my keyboard. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,357 20,345 1,350 2,013
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamja,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Omen control panel never worked on my laptop. When I tried to open it I get the message 'The code execution cannot proceed because SynCom.dll was not found'. I tried reinstalling from the link in https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/Download-Omen-control-panel-software/m-p/5981195#M457...

It seemed to install but I got the same message when I tried to open Omen control panel after the re-installation. 

I have an OMEN 15-dc1xxx. I'm running Windows 10. This has been a problem since I bought the computer in October. I have installed software such as photoshop and installed windows updates, but it was a problem before that.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamja,

Thank you for the information.

I recommend you uninstall Omen command center and download and install it from Microsoft store and check whether the issue is resolved.

Here is how it is done.

1. Go to the Start  button, and then from the apps list select Microsoft Store.
  2. Visit the Apps tab in Microsoft Store.
  3. To see more of any category, select Show all at the end of the row.
  4. Select the app Omen Command center to download, and then select Get.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As I mention in my posts and in the subject, this is Omen Control NOT Omen Command Center. I tried uninstalling Omen Control before reinstalling in my original troubleshooting. It did not help with installing Omen Control software...for the keyboard NOT the gaming command center. Reinstalling Omen command centre software will do nothing for my problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamja,

What is the product number and the exact model for your computer?

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation