sporktwist
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ENVY 4520 not printing black

HP ENVY 4520
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I am having issues printing black or dark colors with my HP Envy. I have tried everything including:

-new ink cartridges

-aligning printheads

-cleaning printheads

-resetting to factory settings

-downloading new drivers (that's a whole different problem; downloaded the newest release, went to install, "not compatible"!??!?!)

absolutely nothing has helped or improved the situation. the printer is not that old (purchased Feb 2018) and I am so frustrated. I would greatly appreciate any help (or sympathy! looks like this is a pretty common issue). thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,572 12,551 829 817
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ENVY 4520 not printing black

@sporktwist

If the issue persists after cleaning the Printhead, then you need to get the printer serviced

Please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation