Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Recently updated my wifi to a secure connection with a password - printer will no connect now since it doesn't recognize the password to connect. Please tell me I don't have to get ANOTHER printer!!
Go to Solution.
Welcome to HP support community.
Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the Home screen, touch (Wireless) and then touch ( Settings ).
2. Touch Restore Network Settings, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Wireless ).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community