Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7855 all-in-one printer and get this error message when printing from the photo using Win 10, as well as when trying to print via the HP Smart app.  I followed the above procedure to hard reset the printer, and the error persists.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Thekatman

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Do you get this error message while printing other documents too or only with photos?

Are you able to make a copy?

Try these steps: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Thekatman

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Do you get this error message while printing other documents too or only with photos?

Try these steps: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Betty0610:

Answers to your questions are below.

Only wihen using the latest update to the Windows 10 Photo app.

Had to remove it and replaced it with the previous verison.

Photos are printing now.

All of the 7855 functions work correctly.

The problem and resolution is stated above.

Thanks,

GK

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.