01-17-2020 03:06 PM
I get the error code 0x00000bbb when I try to print. The printer is working okay. How can I fix this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-20-2020 10:12 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the "0x.." error.
To better assist you -
1) What's the model name of the printer?
2) Does the copy works?
3) Have you tried printing from a different devices?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps -
1) Take out the cartridges.
2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 30 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee