10-22-2019 08:28 PM
I recently had a power outage. I found that my OfficeJet Pro 8710 had an Error Code B89B30AC. All attempts to reboot the system have failed. I have unplugged all the power cable and the USB cable for as much as an hour but still no results. It attempts to restart but final goes back to the blue screen
10-22-2019 08:59 PM - edited 10-22-2019 09:06 PM
In some cases, removing ink cartridges and resetting the printer can help resolve the error message.
- Turn on the printer.
- Before you go on, wait until the printer is inactive and silent.
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord into the wall outlet.
HP then recommends reconnecting the printer's power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Turn the printer on, if it doesn't automatically.
- It is possible that the printer will go through a preheat cycle. The printer lights may also flash and the cart may move.
- Wait until the end of the preheat cycle and until your printer is inactive and silent before continuing.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, then close the door to the cartridges.
- Print a calibration page if you're invited.
- If you have disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the back of the product.
- Try printing.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.
10-23-2019 12:24 AM
I tried your solution. It didn't work. I can't get the ink cartridge to perform a carriage return. Out of frustration I mashed the power button and held it. The printer cycled through but this time rather go to the blue screen it went to the homepage. But the display is incomplete. You came see the home button, the question mark and the page return. Otherwise the screen is black. How can I get a carriage return?
10-23-2019 12:46 AM - edited 10-23-2019 12:50 AM
Tank you for your return,
Are you registered for HP Instant Ink?
Is your printer still under warranty?
Check warranty status
To palliate this incident, please follow the instructions of link HP 'Carriage Jam' Error.
Then, I recommend that you install the latest version of the firmware of the printer is available via the link HP below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.