12-30-2019 07:26 PM
Error Code )x6100004a. No paper jammed in the potter.... tried turning it On & Off... ink cartridges are locked to the right.
01-02-2020 03:15 AM - edited 01-02-2020 03:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the "0x.." error.
Try the manually move the ink carriage and check for any obstruction. You may also refer to step#1 from here.
Let's try these steps to reset the printer -
1) Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent.
3) With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 60 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware. Refer to this document for steps - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee