02-11-2017 08:58 AM
I am getting an error message in the print queue that simply states Attention Required. No info on how to fix or anything else. Lost wireless connwection recwntly and just got it restored. All seems well with thwe conection, etc.
02-11-2017 09:10 AM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue. DOwnload and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?