12-28-2017 03:04 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
Flower_Bud is at your service.
As I understand, you're getting an error message on your printer.
No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
Were there any hardware/software changes made?
When was the last time it was working fine?
Let's try Step 1 from the link: Click Here
Step 1: Reset the printer
Keep me posted!
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button.
01-03-2018 04:51 PM
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?