12-04-2019 11:13 AM
We have two HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 printers and they are both on the auto printer cartridge replenishment program. We got new ink cartridges for both printers, so we replaced the old ones, and now we get error code C4EB9024. We have tried disabling the IPV6, and it worked for about 2 print jobs and then we get the same error telling us that we need to remove and reinstall the indicated cartridge making sure it is correctly installed. We have done this, and still unable to print.
12-06-2019 01:30 PM
@arodri5, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Which ink cartridge is indicated on the error?
You may try inserting one ink cartridge at a time to identify the defective ink cartridge.
For now, let us try these steps:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Perform step 3 from this document.
As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.
Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee