Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have the same error code. So if we turn off IPv6, we will not see any errors?? What happens if there is a problem with the printer? We will not be able to see the error code then??

HP Recommended

Yes if you printer does have an issue it will show an error code. 

Turning off IPv6 is a work around. We at HP are trying to find a fix. 

We are looking for someone to help us out in doing some testing that has the issue. 

Please reach out to me if you want to do this. 

I'm a HP Employee
HP Recommended

I did that...but with the IPv6 off it won't print...even if it did, that's really not a solution, isn't it?  The printer should be able to work with the latest protocol!  Hp needs to do better here!

HP Recommended

Will you be able to provide your ISP and router model?

“I am an HP employee”
HP Recommended

Mayangod, you are right! 

The HP printer should be able to work with the latest protocol! AND it will. We are in the final lab Testing for the permanent fix for the printer. We have just finished customer beta testing and will soon have a new release of firmware to be loaded on your printer. 

Thank you for your patients  

I'm a HP Employee
HP Recommended

Mayangod,

To fix your "printer will not print" issue. 

GO to: support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor\

This should straighten out your printing issues…

I'm a HP Employee
HP Recommended

We have released a FW to address this issue. Do update your printer firmware.

“I am an HP employee”
HP Recommended

Brand new Printer, opened, plugged in and see Error code OXD8077900

internet provider - Charter  

Make an model of your router - Make ARRIS / Model DG1670A 

Have done HARD RESTART

HELP!!!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, but I can't access the LED network settings because I can't clear the ERROR CODE to go there

HP Recommended

Yes please help!

Can't access the LCD screen to go to network settings because the error code won't let us move past it. 

Internet Provider CHARTER

Make of router ARRIS 

Model of router DG1670A

We opened this brand new printer and plugged it in and got an error code. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.