Did you mean: 
Triumphdriver
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every photo is 50% pink and blue stripes, at the same point

My Envy 5010, less than one year old, has started to print every photograph with pink and blue stripes, at exactly the same place on the photo. No matter what photo I try to print - today it was A4 on glossy photo paper - it commences putting pink and blue stripes on the photo at exactly the same place, around half way across. One half of the photo if perfect, the other covered in stripes. If I print a different photo, same thing, same spot on the page. If I print the same photo upside down, so that right is now left, it puts stripes on exactly the same place, so it's not the photo that causes it. It's always halfway across the A4; starts perfectly and ends terribly. Cartridges are all genuine HP. I've run the diagnostic and all appears fine. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Triumphdriver
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every photo is 50% pink and blue stripes, at the same point

Just to add to the above; I replaced the ink cartridge, which printed perfectly for four A4 sized photographs, then started off with large blue lines again. This time they are blue, and coming into the photo like watermarks from one side only, but along the entire length of the photo.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation